Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sumfest, A Big Deal For Hezron

Published: Sunday | June 26, 2011 Jamaica Gleaner 

Good news seems to come in triplets for fast-rising reggae artiste Hezron. The artiste, who completed one of his best performances on the hit series Plug N Play earlier this month,currently has several hit songs receiving tremendous airplay onmost of Jamaica's top radio stations.
To top that off, Hezron has been confirmed for the greatest reggae festival on earth, Sumfest.
Hezron, who has been riding high since the start of the year with releases such as Jammin Till A MorningForever and AlwaysTwo Place featuring Shaggy and She's All Woman, says he is excited at the opportunity to perform on such a huge show: "Sumfest is a big deal! I have to make all the necessary preparations to ensure that my fans and everyone else in the audience watching my performance are pleased."
The artiste, who recently released his latest track called Jamming Till a Morning, produced by Steven 'Lenky' Marsden, has had successes on both radio and TV.
Hezron climbed to No. 1 on TVJ's Fiwi Choice Charts with Forever and Always, which was also number one on the Richie B Charts and Stampede's Street Charts. Hezron's songs Forever and Always andTwo Places have also had chart presence on several other charts throughout the Caribbean, Europe and North America.
Performances
The reggae crooner has been consistent on the stage, performing on Live on the Water Front, Western Consciousness, Plug N Play and several other shows since the start of the year. When asked how he feels about his career, Hezron says he is satisfied.
"It's a process and, having been in the business for several years consistently putting out good music, it feels good to know that people are finally listening to me. I will continue to put out the best music I can, as that is the standard to which I hold myself accountable. For the rest of the year, I just want to continue building my career and secure the progress and success I have been experiencing since the start of 2011."

No comments:

Post a Comment